Monday, March 2, 2009

First Blog


So I made this blog. Its about stuff. Hope you like it. If not, I don't care. This is a picture of me hard at work building my blog. It took me 3 weeks, but I think it was worth it. I plan to post a variety of different comments, some funny, some political, and some just random. Thanks to Casey C. for the inspiration. And thanks to Casey C. for being too lazy to ever update his blog and forcing me to make my own. And thanks to Casey C. for the world-wide food shortage. Please Casey C., enough is enough. I'll try to post frequently and will occasionally have guest bloggers. Feel free to post your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Rock on, I like blogs. Jake, you should have put your hair in a pony tail man...it would have looked better for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey C. is fat AND lazy? What are the odds? That makes for a dangerous combo. Double-trouble, if you will.

    I'll update my blog soon.

    - Casey C.

    ReplyDelete