Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What it's like to be bald...



Ever wondered what it's like?

Positives:
- saves money on hair products
- usually get 1/2 off at the barber
- can blind people I don't like on a sunny day if I get the angle just right
- no problem getting the senior's discount at movie theaters and IHOP

Negatives:
- I have no freaking hair!
- cramps my style when I try to pick up high school girls with Dylan
- accidentally blind people I do like on a sunny day if the angle is just right
- can't wear hats when I first meet people because when I take the hat off, their first response is always a surprised "Oh..."
- one more place to put suncreen
- visors look stupid on me, well scratch that one, visors look stupid on everyone

3 comments:

  1. My favorite memory of Jake and his bald head was at my first Aggie football game and the group (Donaldson's, Holley's, Eric, and myself) went to walk around the campus. Some how on the way we all got a hold of some paper fans. By the time we made it back to the tailgate all of our fans were assembled around Jake's visor blocking the sun from his head. It was very entertaining! I believe this is a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, you are a beautiful, beautiful man, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you watch CSI: Las Vegas...if not the last episode had a guy that was killed by a turtle. I guess some birds drop the shells to crack them open and thought this guys bald head was a rock. So death by birds risk factor increased for bald people to your negative list.

    ReplyDelete