Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vespa



Don't let this picture fool you. I'm actually not moving, it's the silver car in the background that is making me look so fast. Silver is so fast. This optical illusion is also what is causing the stupid look on face as well as my baldness. I actually have a great head of hair and am very attractive, or so they tell me.

And yes, I dropped the damn thing on my first try. Completely bent the frame (that's what she said). But I got the hang of it...after a while. Vespa's are a lot of fun, you should try it.

6 comments:

  1. Jake, that is one sweet ride! It is a good thing that silver car is there, because you do look very fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, I think you should try out the Smart Car next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake - Could you do a wheelie on that? Because that would be awesome! I think it fits you...I hope you bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake, will you buy that onesy bunny costume and take that exact same picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake, in the spirit of full disclosure, shouldn't you clarify that "getting the hang of it" involved first gear only? I think shifting to second gear (and thereby increasing your speed to approx 15 MPH) will be included in lesson #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least I didn't hit a curb and fall over - Nancy

    ReplyDelete