Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How it began and how it ended




A few things...

Number 1: Overheard in the office is a great site. If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out. http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/

Number 2: I have a new idea for a website/blog...what if like the above site, people posted funny conversations but instead of it being in the office, it could just be screen shots of their funny iPhone (oh sorry Brett - I mean their handheld mobile devices) text conversations like my example above. It could be great. I'm posting this here because I'm too lazy to do it myself, I can barely get out of bed to post a daily blog on here...much less manage an entirely different website. Feel free to steal the idea.

Number 3: I posted the pictures above to show a chain of events. It started with a text message and ended with Keith standing in a puddle of his own urine after a long night of drinking. I guess technically it's not really a chain of events because there are only two pictures. If I added another picture of us at the Melvin drinking a tank then it would be a chain. Right now it's just two pictures that may or may not be related. Or perhaps it's cause and effect. Through my awesome texting abilities, I convinced Keith to go out and as a result he pissed himself.

5 comments:

  1. See www.textsfromlastnight.com - but having pictures with the text would of course be more entertaining

    Also I believe Keith was actually dancing around in someone's gooey, fried avacado filled head. But my memory could be incorrect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think screen shots look cooler. And yes he was dancing around in "someone's" head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I feel like I should be worried....or perhaps apologetic? I guess he didn't bring any strange items home (like a little girl's shoe) so I guess all is well....right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever helps you sleep at night

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I feel the need to clarify (for those that do not have the iPhone) that MY text was the one that said "15min, cool?" - That said, I will claim every one of the sweet moves that were busted in that puddle. No apologies.

    ReplyDelete