Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Luckiest Man Alive


You guys aren't going to believe my luck! Look at the letter I just got...


MR. DENNIS WILLIAMS
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE IVORY COAST

Dear Sir,

CONCERNING GEORGE EDWARD FUNDS I am MR. DENNIS WILLIAMS, a SENIOR MANAGEMENT Staff in Foreign/Operations Department with one of the local banks here in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire(IVORY COAST).
On June 16, 1999, an Oil Contractors/ Consultants with Ivorien National Petrolum Corporation - MR .GEORGE EDWARD operated a Domiciliary Account with my bank and made a numbered time(fixed) deposits amounting to US$15,750,000 (Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand United States Dollars). However, on investigation, it was discovered tha MR. GEORGE EDWARD & FAMILY were involved in the ill-fated Kenya Airline Plane Crash of January, 2003 in Abidjan Coast, in which all passengers on board died.
On further investigation, I discovered that MR.GEORGE EDWARD did not leave a WILL or NEXT OF KIN and all attempts to trace his Relatives to come for the claim of this fund proved abortive till date. This sum of US$15,750,000 is still lying in the Bank untouched and the INTEREST is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. For the past 6 years now, no one has ever come forward to claim the fund. According to Cote D'Ivoire (IVORY COAST) Laws, at the expiration of Ten (10) years, the bank will return the money direct to Federal Reserve Account through Central Bank of Cote d'Ivoire if nobody applies to claim the funds. However, my proposal is that I want you to stand in as the Next of Kin to Late MR.GEORGE EDWARD to benefit this fund so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of these corrupt government officials who might divert the fund direct into their personal pockets at the end of the Ten (10) years.
Also kindly consider the following Terms:- 1. You will provide a viable account details where you would like the bank to transfer the fund safely into your account as Next of Kin of the former depositor - MR.GEORGE EDWARD.

2. Please note that there is NO RISK attached to this as all the Computer Programming Work will be done by me, indicating that you are the legitimate Beneficiary of this fund. This Transaction has nothing to do with government of any country or individual. The original owner of the account is dead, so feel very free to co-operate with me so that we shall reap the benefits at the end. 3. You will be entitled to 30% from the total amount as your compensation after the transfer of fund into your account.

As soon as I receive your acceptance to participate in this transaction, I will furnish you with the necessary modalities to commence. Finally, I am relying my confidence in you, believing that you will not disappoint me.
Note - this is 100% RISK-FREE through out. I wait for your urgent reply. God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,

DENNIS WILLIAMS

25 comments:

  1. And don't even think about contacting him, I've already started the process and I seriously doubt he would even consider you anyway. I should be getting my money in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why doesn't stuff like that ever happen to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh.... yeah, JEALOUS. Too bad all my relatives are living. Damn that 80+ year old grandmother of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meandering Mel! Love the blog. Funny stories, lots of profanity, but you don't have Brett!

    Brett - Are you going to help Wandering Wanda out or what? She needs some of your dry wit on her blog.

    http://mkerkmann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...let me pretend like I am getting some work done for a while and I will be right over!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake: Forget everything I said about your media blog...please send me money...im hungry and homeless and I just lost my dog and my cat ran away....and i need new glasses. lol :P Does that make me worthy for a hefty donation from your millions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh RandiB, how the turn tables have....

    When (not if) MR. DENNIS WILLIAMS, a SENIOR MANAGEMENT Staff in Foreign/Operations Department with one of the local banks in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire(IVORY COAST) wires me my millions I will use it all to buy Efusion and I will let everyone on this blog be in my downline!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was looking for a picture for this blog (and yes I did Google search for rolling in money) I almost didn't use this one because it looks like this guy has a stump arm and I thought that might be inappropriate. But upon further review, I realized that his arm is bent and behind his head...so I deemed it family friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jake, you are as gracious as you are bald. And let's be honest, that's pretty gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jake - thanks for putting us all in your downline. I can't wait! I myself was informed I won a free bmw today! I have sent them all my information and should be receiving a car any day now!!

    Mad props to Jake and Brett for making blogger friends! I just hope they don't forget all their old buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Van - Sorry to be such a stickler for the rules, but I think you're confusing Mad Props Thursdays with Totally Awesome Chain Letters and Pyramid Schemes Tuesdays. So your first comment was fine, but you really need to save the second one for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jake: Congrats on the no stump arm, that would have been terrible...all that money and only one hand to hold it in...just terrible. :P
    Vanessa: I'll also be expecting a ride or two in this new bmw. (sure, you dont know me, but hey, what other way to make friends than share a bmw??)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jake - Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will try harder next time. I know the high standards you hold this blog to.

    RandiB - I'll let you know once the car arrives!!

    Sarah - Congrats on your downline! It's putting Justin's and Jake's to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Notice I said congrats and not mad props. Is that allowed?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Jake. You totally deserve it. Gimme a shout when MR. DENNIS WILLIAMS furnishes you with the necessary modalities to commence.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Van misses the idea of Thursdays vs Tuesdays.

    As for me, I am just going to wait for my Obama mama bail out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. vLo - Thanks for the congrats on my downline. Who knew Felicity would be such a hit!

    MB3K - Thanks for being in my downline.

    Jake - I am very excited for you! I think after you recieve the money you should consider purchasing that lake house you blogged about a few weeks back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow Jake. Good luck must run in our family. I was recently notifed that I won a free expense paid trip to Las Vegas! I am obligated to spend just a few hours (approx 24 to 46 hours) listening to a few facts about the local area but other than that, I am free to do anything I want the rest of the 2-day trip.

    Vanessa, air travel is included will not need a ride in your new BMW.

    Viva Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nancy,
    Unlike Jakes true luck, I am afraid yours is a scam. Those guys are all over Vegas trying to trap you into condos and summer homes that make people want to live outside their means...and we all know how that turns out.

    So stick with the real deals like Enfusion or rich airline cash money.

    Vanessa, make sure its a true BMW and not a GM with a sticker that says BMW on it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very good posting,i liked it.
    thank you for this post.

    http://www.webroyalty.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your posting. It is really need for our business solutions. Thanks for your posting.

    http://www.webroyalty.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your posting is so valuable. Thanks for your posting.
    Webroyalty

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's hard to find knowledgeable people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!

    Thanks
    My homepage :: university of alabama school of medicine

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's hard to find knowledgeable people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks
    My webpage: university of alabama school of medicine

    ReplyDelete