new type of blog...lets make funny comments about pictures I find online.
1. I think this person is trying to make fun of the sign. Had they any understanding of comedy they would know that this picture would be 10x as funny if they were standing next to the sign wearing one of the actual pink or orange outfits shown on the sign.
2. Is this a guy or a girl? Glasses and hair-doo suggest dude, but the purse, skinny jeans, and multi-colored socks say otherwise.
3. Wait, this picture is in Italy....Vanessa?
4. Why did the sign-makers choose to translate everything on the sign except for "Yes" and "No entry" - Did they feel that the pictures and symbols were enough for the Italians but the stupid Americans needed that extra little bit of explanation with actual words like Yes and No.
5. Wouldn't you love to go here with a group of people and all be wearing the "no entry" outfits, but just in all other colors but orange and pink. I mean how could they turn you away, it wasn't on the sign. And if it was on the sign, it wasn't written....come on, I'm an American dude, I can't understand all of these complex symbols like a blue arrow and red minus sign. (wouldn't a green arrow have made more sense? ok maybe I do need the words)